Submit Your Case History
Thank you for your interest in gaining a personal health consultation with one of our college practitioners.
How Does it Work
- Please fill out your health details in the following form following the questions provided. Please try and give as much information as you can to gain as full a picture as possible.
- The college practitioner will then look through your case history, looking at previous generations health, your past health history, current lifestyle and current diet with a view to highlighting any connections showing how the current picture has developed.
- The practitioner will then contact you to arrange a suitable time to go through your case on the telephone.
- During your consultation the practitioner will feed back to you how they feel the story has developed by showing you all of the connections and the things currently influencing the picture. They will then go on to educate you on diet, techniques and lifestyle choices to give you the tools you require to take control of your own health and the insights of how to track your own progress.
- From that point you will have all of the information to start implementing positive changes. Usually patients will take this information and put it into practice for 6-8 weeks. It can then be useful to have an update consultation with the practitioner to discuss how you have progressed, what is working and any areas you require further information/assistance. This process can continue for as long as you feel is necessary. The ultimate aim is to give you all the information required so that you can take control for yourself and be able to monitor developments and decide upon any actions required. (Average amount of follow ups required is 2-3).
- The costs for this service are:
Initial consultation - £75.00 (60-90 minutes), Follow up consultation - £25 (30 minutes). (Payment will be required upon confirmation of the appointment).